Do you need an USDOT number or MC number?

There are two main registration numbers needed when you start your own trucking company in Texas. This is the USDOT number and MC number. There are a few factors that determines if you need both the MC Number and USDOT number or if you only need the USDOT number to run legally in Texas. In this article, we inform you about the difference between a MC Number and USDOT number and whether or not you need one, both, or none at all.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments